At dooly, we’re building the workspace for revenue teams.
Dooly is used by revenue teams at top Cloud 100 companies like Asana and Intercom. It’s the best way to capture and move conversations forward while keeping your team in the loop. Because it’s built with the end-user in mind, users tell us they couldn’t live without it.
But getting dooly into the hands of future dooly evangelists is where we need you. As our Content Marketing Manager, you’ll cut through the SaaS BS with creative and unique campaigns. Your mission is to build brand awareness and demand gen by driving our content strategy and execution in the dooly voice.
You’ll report into the Head of Marketing and will be one of the founding members of our marketing effort. This role comes with so much opportunity - to have an impact, to drive strategy, to experiment, and to grow with us.
- You’re a writer
- And a dazzling one at that. You’re a natural storyteller with a rapier-like wit to match. You push the boundaries of copy to create unique and memorable brand experiences. You could have written this job description way better than us.
- You have exceptional language and grammar skills. You know the rules but choose to break them for impact. (sorry, not sorry MLA style guide)
- You’re a creative and strategic thinker
- You challenge the conventional wisdom of “what works” in B2B marketing and are excited about experimenting to reinvent the playbook beyond what B2B content “should” be.
- You’re scrappy, nimble, and comfortable with the freedom of a lean startup environment. You bring a “get it done” mindset and know how to stay organized and accountable with tight deadlines.
- You live and breathe social media
- You have past experience building content engines and scaling highly engaged social followings on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms and you know how to build not just an audience, but a deeply engaged community.
- You know what great design looks like
- You are experienced and able to both create striking content yourself and work with the support of freelancers and agency partners.
- You know what you’re doing, but you’re always learning more
- You have 3 to 5+ years of B2B content and social media experience, preferably SaaS (bonus points for SEO).
- You are well versed with an early-stage startup marketing stack: (HubSpot, Unbounce, Adobe CC, Contentful, LatelyAI, Buffer, Vidyard, SFDC, Intercom, Google Analytics, Amplitude, FullStory, etc.) Tell us what you love to use.
- You have an eagerness to learn, insatiable curiosity, a passion for tech and for product-led growth.
- You are humble and a team player - no egos on this team.
- Content, content, content
- You’ll create compelling narratives at each stage of the buyer journey with a wide variety of content initiatives including email campaigns, social media, website copy, case studies, articles, landing pages. You know the drill, the whole content shebang.
- You’re excited to create unique social media campaigns that stand out and inspire action growing dooly’s brand awareness and reach. Short form content is your jam (and you’re okay not hyphenating).
- You’ll own dooly’s webinar program and will evolve it into The Must-Watch Infotainment Experience for sales. This includes content creation, campaign management, nurture emails, and a focus on demand gen KPIs.
- You’ll manage the website architecture for all things content and work with developers and our technical SEO partners to ramp up dooly’s organic reach.
- Other ways you’ll contribute
- You’ll build our content strategy and help develop our brand voice
- You’ll work with a variety of contributors including other Dooligans, marketing agencies, contractors, and outside feedback. You’ll positively manage these relationships while keeping our voice consistent.
- You’ll regularly measure our demand gen KPIs to assess the performance of our content initiatives and how they are contributing to dooly’s growth milestones.
What you can expect from us
- Commitment to your growth and success. In a small team there are unlimited ways to contribute. We’ll help you explore new ideas, grow in the way you want, and uncover your best.
- Wellness is more than just a checkbox. We know work and life co-exist (we’re people too!). Of course we have health and dental benefit programs, but beyond that we shape our work culture to prioritize health, happiness and family.
- A voice in our future direction. We’re still small and connected intimately with our users. Your work has an outsized impact on the company, our customers, and where we’re going.
- People who are actually fun to work with. This is a team with deep empathy for one another, where we always have your back, and where we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Seriously
We are currently working remotely with the option to come into our Vancouver-based office if and when you need to.